Sunday, November 12, 2017

In Love with a Boy

"Morningggggggggggg....!!!"

I had always loved to watch him sleep - that was the only point in time he looks calm and I can feast my eyes on his tranquility - though momentarily. I childishly tapped on his nose.

"Urm..? Yaaa bebbb...?"
"It's morning! Wakey wakey, another new day; a brand new start!"

I whooped and drew the curtains apart, allowing the sun ray to beam through the glass and activate my sleepy skin cells. He clutched the blanket over his face signalling more sleep. I held his arm and gave it a good jiggle which, in Win's case, never made an impact - ever.

"Beb, you shower first then wake me, please..", he mumbled through the worn out duvet.

A national marathon was taking place a week later and today was the first day for the runners to collect their running kit. Q being the Silver Sponsors gives us a fantastic leverage to exponentially expand our database - a propel in tapping the Malaysian market. Thrilled, I hopped off bed and dashed to the washroom to physically cleanse myself from an 8 hour contamination.

By the time I was done, Win was fiddling with his phone and the room atmosphere was soaked in a bittersweet smell; so dense that a blind man would naturally convey Win was present.

"Sweetheart, get your butt into the washroom now before we're late", I stomped.
"Oh, really.. You like it that much, uh..?" he teased. I rolled my eyes and threw a towel at him.

We left for a typical Chinese breakfast and headed toward the city that never sleeps - Kuala Lumpur. That particular Sunday was jam packed with talking to numerous strangers and clicking away on our iPads and phones. My latest idea: survey deemed an effective method to reach the mass which worked out as a brilliant ice breaker with strangers.

Upon reaching home and getting comfortable in our PJs, we unscrewed a JD,  got my 2L Heineken and kick started our night. "Happy Death Day" is not particularly a romantic choice but I am always up for a nice horror flick. We were both tipsy by the end of the movie and all set for one thing - hit the sack for a long sleepless night without an alarm set for the next morning!

As I tucked myself under the sheets, his exasperating snores filled the silence of the night; that familiar bittersweet smell occupied the air and the heat from his body instigated my sweat pores to perspire. The bed sheets were ravaged with his body tossing and turning when all of a sudden, I felt his right arm on my waist. Without any hesitation, I held his wrist and pulled it around me as he dragged my body toward his chest. I felt his warm hard breath on the back of my neck and his heart beating steadily tumultuous against my back.

As I turned around to face him, I placed my hand on his chest and said, "Honey, your heart is beating so hard..", and despite several attempts of the blanket coming in between us, my face ultimately reached his cheeks and my senses were in-suppressible from then on. My lips met his left cheek and immediately kissed it, carrying on to licking and nibbling his left earlobe.

"Beb, don't get me horny now", he warned as I continued my love making - disregarding his protest. As I cupped his face in my left palm, my lips met his and he pinned me down on the bed, forcing his tongue into my mouth and a twist of French kissing took place for a good 2 minutes. His tongue was so long, hard and forceful - a passion which I was yearning for long now.

"Win, I love you..".
In this very instant, I had to stop blogging and take a short coffee break. I meant those words I said, and now reading it back to myself - it seems so unbelievable.

"I love you too, babe..", I continued showering him with kisses as he spoke - his eyes, eyebrows, nose, chin, cheeks, neck and finally going down to his nipples. I took one nipple in between my teeth, pulling it toward me. He tasted sweet, like ripe cherries I had tasted once in U.K. This only expedited his lust and he pulled my shirt off exposing my apple shaped breasts. Without lingerie, they sit lower, more natural, less close together, perfect and moulded to my form. As he was on top of me, my eyes glittered darkly as he looked down on my pair of babies, the areola surrounding the nipples a deep dusky brown, the nipples dark and swollen, like two ripe berries waiting to be tasted. He did not linger too long, just enough for him to see how beautiful I am and feasted on them one by one to his fullest satisfaction.

We did not have sex that night - which I am most appreciated of. I was so in love with this boy for the past 8 months and I didn't know the depth of it until that night.

"Oh babe, you're so sexy..", he conveyed as he drew me backwards toward his body and we ended up spooning each other for the remaining night.

You are magnificent beyond measure, perfect in your imperfections and wonderfully made - Abiola Abrams

No comments:

Post a Comment