Wednesday, July 10, 2019

A New You


Make it something big - that's where my life is heading to at the moment. I have tons of ideas in my head to implement and soon enough would propel for the whole world to hear and witness. One of them was getting back on blogging, hence here I am! 

Exactly one year ago was my last post. Reading them now shows the major state of confusion I was in. Considering the circumstances, anyone would have felt the same or attempted similar. I have not mustered the strength to let that part of my past go. It still haunts me daily; in making new friends, meeting people, trusting, taking the leap of faith in anything I do. Despite the known fact that FEAR = false evidence appearing real, it is much easier said than done. It is really a daily effort; little steps taken toward growing stronger mentally and emotionally then suddenly without realizing you have shed off the old skin, overcome the huddle and a new you is created. 

Everyday is a new day, and you'll never be able to find happiness if you don't move on - Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment