Monday, December 20, 2010

Louie

Oh, how wonderful today is,
The sun is shining bright,
The breeze is warm and welcoming,
I can still feel how you jumped onto me last night,
Licking me,
And wishing me good night,
And now,
I find you lying so at ease,
In body, mind and soul.


As I jump out of bed,
You tag along,
Leaving the messed up room the way it is.


As I prepare breakfast,
You start tickling my legs with yours,
Giving me the feeling of comfort being with you,
Everything was just fine.


It has been a week since we talked,
You never come over,
No more sleep-overs,
Like we used to have.


Was it something I did?
Or was it something I said?


Now, you are gone,
Leaving me cold and alone,
With no one to hold me,
Cuddle me,
Tickle me,
Like you used to.


I miss you, my friend,
My lover, my boo,
I will never forget you, Louie,
Oh, my dearest cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment